Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Property development - We are involved in the refurbishment and construction of residential property.
Describe the target audience for your logo
The target audience is primarily property buyers aged 20-40 with above average income.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a property business.
We produce high quality properties.
We deal primarily with houses rather than office blocks etc.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Ideally we would like a logo which combines imagery and text. We prefer clean modern sans serif fonts. Property related imagery should work well.
We don't really want anything cartoon-ish or targeted at a young demographic.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We like blue, grey, white, black but are open to other combinations.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Red, pink, orange, yellow, purple, brown
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, website, business cards, company stationery, signage
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We'd like to experiment with an additional slogan, either
"Because it's more than just bricks and mortar"
"More than just bricks and mortar"
Ideally the logo should work with or without this additional text.
No Files Added