Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Arrows & Traps Theatre Company
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Bold and spectacular theatre productions. Cutting, violent, arresting and funny. A feast for the emotions.
A young, fresh, and original vision of classic theatre.
Established works of the greatest playwrights in history being told in a new way.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text.
Logo must be able to be used on both white and black backgrounds, or inverted to suit.
Two logos, one displaying just "Arrows & Traps", the other "Arrows & Traps Theatre Company
Use of Negative Space
White, Black and 1/2 Colours (happy to receive other ideas)
Vector Images. Clean, crisp, able to catch the idea on screen and print alike.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a London Theatre Company, just opened. It should be a clean, crisp and eye-catching logo, using colour to catch the eye, and a great image. We love the use of negative space, but are happy to consider any original design that the creatives would like to put forward.
No Files Added