Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Website Designers, WordPress bloggers, Website Owners
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fast (We get your website up fast)
Powerful (Powerful features are just a single click away)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We like the idea of the logo having some sort of an identifiable character (super hero based)
We would prefer image and text logos.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Color #FCD000 must be present in the logo
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Simple flat colors, no gradients.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
1) Please view http://ragingartists.com/wp-content/uplo... to see a mockup of the site as it will be designed
2) We would like to have some sort of a superhero theme in the logo
3) Flat colors, expressive and bold design that stands out even when viewed at a distance.
4) 20% fun in the logo, ie it's okay to have some fun with the logo.
No Files Added