Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is for a new web-based software tool that manages dispatches, drivers, vehicles, maintenance, and billing for a trucking company operating less than fifty trucks (most often an owner/operator with 1-5 trucks). The software was started by a son, who drives trucks and needed help with his business, and a father, that writes software. It has been in use for a few years privately and has been expanded to allow other truck drivers to benefit form it.
The goal is to keep our customer out of the office and on the road.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo and workmark that will be used primarily in digital form - on our web site, banner ads.
The wordmark is for "Trucking Office".
The logo and wordmark should be able to stand alone.
Should be delivered in a vector format.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small trucking companies are our customers. Truck operators themselves are rugged, hard-working, self-reliant individuals who are growing their own businesses and participate in an enormous industry. "If you bought it, a truck brought it."
Impressions of the tool:
- Created by people like me for me
- Shows me what is going on
- Gets me paid on time every time
- Reduces my office work
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Saturated colors, NO pastels. Chrome and dark color schemes are acceptable.
Materials: asphalt, rubber, concrete, aluminum, steel, grease, oil, diesel, denim
Think masculine and industrial strength - we're building tools for the trucking industry.
A military, traffic sign, or bold font might fit the wordmark.
No clip art should be used in the submission.
Outer shape of logo should be simple - square, diamond, shield, circle
The logo should not be out of place if it were put on the hood of an 18-wheeler.
No Files Added