LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a innovative film production company from Germany, which has it's roots in classic cinema and art films and now focuses on high-value commercial and viral films for the internet.
We think of us as above the line we don't compete with the standard media-production company, but strive for cinematic excellence for the internet audience.
We work with distinguished brands, mainly from the high fashion, beauty and luxury segments. We are hired either by advertising agencies or directly by fashion designers.
We are looking for a distinctive logo that will also set the tone and look for our site, which is in development, but will not take off until summer.
Our name RIESE FARBAUTE means literary GIANT FARBAUTE. It's a legendary figure from the northern mythology a giant named Farbaute, who casts bolts on his enemies...
We just discovered crowdsourcing and are VERY exited about it. We can't wait for your input!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo(type) is composed of the name "RIESE FARBAUTE" and the additional name "FILMPRODUKTION". The additional name should be considerably smaller and placed under the the main name. We'd like it, if you could present a version WITH the additional name and one WITHOUT it (we will use both). The typeface should be sans serifs.
The logo should look superior in both white and black backgrounds. We'd like to use it mostly on white background in online and print, but also on black background as finisher/end title for our films.
We are not set on a specific color or image; however, we prefer black and white (at least we think we do!). If you like to use color(s), please avoid green, orange and brown. If you like, you can pick the (Farbaute's) bolt as an inspiration for an icon, or the initial letters (RF), or a stylized giant... but those are just the ideas that came first to our minds, so they're probably not very fancy ;)
However, whatever images you create, please don't use stock art.
Above all, we want our logo to be modern, elegant and clear and still having something edgy about it.
Our brand operates predominantly in the internet and in the social media environment. It would be a nice add-on, if our logo (or a part of it) could be used square-cut as an icon. But don't let this constrain your creativity.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Advertising agencies & PR agencies.
2. High fashion brands
3. Brands from the beauty, health care and luxury segments
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Think of high-fashion brands, advertising agencies and design bureaus...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- The name RIESE FARBAUTE has to be dominant. It should be in capital letters. The additional name "FILMPRODUKTION" can, but must not be in capital letters. It should be considerably smaller and placed under the the main name.
- Please watch the german spelling!
- Be classy! The aesthetics have to suggest high value, that's what we try to achieve with our films, too!
- Be daring! We prefer something new over safe played.
- Be stylish! We work with fashionistas and advertising agencies and want to leave an impression with these guys!
- Keep it simple!
- We need everything in rgb and cmyk, as jpeg and eps
We are SO VERY curious what you guys will come up with...!!!
Lots of Feedback guranteed!
No Files Added