Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Mario's La Traviata
Top 3 Things
1. We are an upscale neuvo-Italian restaurant in downtown Long Beach, CA.
2. We anticipate a logo that is Bold, Modern and Clean.
3. The logo needs to be used in both 2D (print) and 3D (signage) applications.
Note that the word Mario's is to be a minor part of the Logo like a script signature. The main logo is La Traviata.
Please don't use typical Italian restaurant elements like a chefs hat or checker tablecloth etc. We are not a pizza place.
See us at www.latravita301.com. Note that any logos you see there on the site or the windows are old and will be replaced with the new logo.
Please provide the final logo in Illustrator.
No Files Added