Who are you?
We are bringing our services from a word of mouth referral service to a full blown organization and we need help creating our unique image identity. We are a group of professional matchmakers; we absolutely will have a web presence, but we are not an internet dating company/site. Also we are not an escort service. We bring professionals together who are looking for a long term monogamous relationship. We meet our clients in person and work with them throughout the entire process finding people specific to their needs. If you have ever seen the TV shown 'Millionaire Matchmaker' that is the best example of what we do and how we do it.
What do you need?
Our clients spend a good deal of money for our services so we expect a logo that is serious, powerful, yet elegant and not too stiff. More specifics for the design are as follows:
1. The company name is 'Trevanti'
2. The font chosen for the name, should have all the letters recognizable and readable.
3. We do not want just the name as our logo; so posting our the name in a various fonts is not what we are looking for.
4. In a addition to the name, we would love a graphic/icon that could eventually stand alone (without the name) as our mark.
5. Whatever color palette is selected, please include a Black and White rendering of the logo as well.
Who Is Your Audience?
Our primary client is approximately 85% men, but we do cater to both men and women. The age group is 35-70 (majority 45-60), most are professionals who are very financially secure. We become the center of attention soon as we mention what we do, so please make our mark memorable.
We Like These Examples
We are open and looking forward to seeing some creativity, there really is no design within our industry that impresses us.
We Absolutely Must Have
Read our Who We Are, Who Is Your Audience and What Do You Need; the information provided there sums it up. We will try to leave feedback often and will refer back to this description, if possible, regarding to elements missing from the design. We apologize in advance that some designs, although good, may not be our taste and that we will not always be able articulate and pin point exactly why we dont like a design other than it just isnt us.
No Files Added