Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mark Yoshimura O.D. (or "Doctor of Optometry" instead of "O.D." could be on second line under the name)
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our service emphasis is on patient care first and foremost. We strive to provide patient-centered care by taking the time to *listen* to patient concerns, using the latest in diagnostic *technology*, and ensuring the best recommendation for care is given based on each patient's *individual* situation.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- modern, clean, simple, and easy to read Image + text style
- use colours reflective of health care (blue, green, maybe orange)
- would like a transparent background and logo design that can be easily incorporated onto different backgrounds for a future website and print material
- a pin of our old logo is included on the pinterest board linked below. We like that the logo emphasized care but it is in need of an update. The tagline "Because seeing is living..." is a nice to have if it can be incorporated simply but not a must especially if it makes the logo look more complicated. The image of an eye best represents an Optometrist (vs. eyeglasses which are representative of Opticians)
- Logo should not be overly complicated and busy but also not stark and cold. Should give a feeling of warmth and care.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
a pinterest board of logos that appeal to us is located at http://www.pinterest.com/spicyling/opti-...
No Files Added