Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text.
I want the look to be clean and inviting. One of the concept ideas I have is of a baby cradled in the lower left-hand side of the O in Ohana. I'd like to use fresh color(s) such as kelly green or a rich light pink.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
OhanaBaby's mission is to help expecting and new parents welcome their baby with joy and confidence as part of a vibrant community. We provide childbirth education classes, mom&baby and dad&baby groups, prenatal yoga, concierge consulting services for expecting parents, and doula services. Ohana is the word for family in Hawaiian.
There will be substantial opportunity for follow-on design work in addition to the logo.
No Files Added