Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
One of the top homeland security destinations on the Internet.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new logo for web use. Should include the colors red white and blue and work well with the existing site color scheme at www.homelandsecurity.com (background elements should be transparent and logo elements look sharp on the dark background.
Logo should include a unique graphical element (that can also be used to create a branded favicon) and the text HomelandSecurity.com in some capacity.
Preferred dimensions should be 350x100 px
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No use of the DHS logo or other government agency material. Should be a unique and original design.
No Files Added