Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us.
The mission of Greencar.com is to provide an understanding of what is available in the Green Car space and what is yet to come. We want to be a one stop shop for everything having to do with the research and buying of a Green Car.
Here is what we need:
We would like a new logo for GreenCar.com. The site was originally used for an online version of a magazine and we will be going through a complete redesign of the site. We will be using the logo on the site as well as signage.
Our target audience is:
Male 35-50, highly educated. We want the logo to express that we are the experts in this field. We want to be a trusted brand for everything having to do with Green Cars.
We like these designs:
We would like to see some examples of the brand GreenCar.com in Green. We would like the style to be bold and commanding.
Our design must show our domain spelled out
Things we dont like or don't need for this project or other things to avoid using, doing, seeing, etc.
I don't think we want to use anything that looks too much like a cartoon. We also don't anything with a fuel pump.
No Files Added