LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Diangy Systems is a company that helps small businesses (less than 500 employees) succeed on the web. We provide hosting infrastructure, ongoing maintenance, design and development services and website optimization services. Once a site is established, we provide marketing via blogs, SEO and conversion rate optimization. Finally we help clients establish their website as a brand with our PR services.
Our focus is on clean, elegant, usable websites that focus on the goals of our clients. We don't like expensive design that distracts visitors or immutable Flash based sites that are hard for smaller companies to maintain.
Our site is currently being redesigned at www.hacksville.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo must have these qualities:
1) Clean and elegant: Must not have shadows. Must have very little to no gradients.
2) 20% fun: It's recommended that we have a bit of fun with the logo. (See target audience for a further explanation of this)
3) Bright colors: Though we are looking for about a 80% corporate feel, we want the logo to be brighter in color and feel. (See below for a color we absolutely need in our design)
4) The logo will primarily be used in websites, but also in letterhead and proposals. Always in places with a white background though.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are looking to target smaller companies with little experience or resources to manage and market their web site. We usually talk to the owners of the businesses initially. These people are often in industries like video production, creative agencies, retail etc. In other words these people are not people who sell software or web designers.
We stand out by:
1) We always take a one on one approach with all our clients, meeting with them in person even dining and partying with them when needed.
2) We are VERY opinionated about how to get our clients to succeed on the web and always are very honest with our clients. Our focus is on our clients succeeding and getting web traffic and customers, often in spite of themselves.
We need to look professional, yet approachable (which is where we are looking for a bit of a fun element to the logo and the brighter colors).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like logos with a hidden graphic or meaning like www.fedex.com (the arrow which signifies speed and precision).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) The color #FF9900 must be used somewhere in the logo.
2) Logo must look good on a white background.
3) Company name - "diangy" must be in there. It doesn't matter if it capitalized, uppercase or lowercase.
4) Font used for company name must NOT be a serif type.
No Files Added