Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
CONSTRUIBLE.es / Todo sobre Construccin Sostenible
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Green Construction
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logo Style: Mainly Text but some kind of image could be used as a part of the text, but then it should be integrated within the text so it doesnt occupy unnecessary space, see for example: www.esmartcity.es or www.eseficiencia.es
The design should be a horizontal 2 line design:
- First Line: CONSTRUIBLE.es (the .es should be vertical)
- Second Line: Todo sobre Construcin Sostenible
Color info, please use:
- Green (the green color on the web is: #629E0A although similar green colors could be used)
- Other colors could also be used...
- CONSTRUIBLE referees to sustainable building, the main thematic of the portal.
- The word CONSTRUIBLE should be dominating
- .es should be twisted, moved, played with, preferably vertical.
- The background of the logo should be white (transparent)
- If some kind of graphical element / image is included, it should be integrated within the text (not as a separate image).
- The style and proportions should be similar to the logo www.esmartcity.es, www.casadomo.com and www.eseficiencia.es
For final logo:
- All files on transparent background.
- The bitmap files should be at least 300 dpi and 30 cm wide (aprox. 12 inches).
- The logo should be made in 4 versions: color, grayscale, all black, all white
- The text should be editable in the logos (ai, eps, pds and png) as the font size etc. may need to be changed for banner design, etc.
- The canvas size should not be bigger than the logo
- A favicon.ico 16x16 + 32x32 pixel with transparent background should be included (using full width with no empty space around). The favicon should use a representable part of the logo (letter, etc.)
- A Proofsheet (indicating colors, fonts, etc.) should be delivered
Files should be named (in each format):
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
LOGO DESIGN: The logo design is primarily for use on the web (but also for business cards, advertising, etc.).
ABOUT CONSTRUIBLE: CONSTRUIBLE is the leading Spanish B2B portal about sustainable building with daily news, articles, etc. Link to Portal: http://www.construible.es
CONSTRUIBLE forms part of Grupo Tecma Red ( www.grupotecmared.es ) is a company specialized in information related to Energy, Sustainability and New Technologies in Buildings and Cities.
The company has created and runs the portals:
- CASADOMO: www.casadomo.com (about: intelligent buildings)
- CONSTRUIBLE: www.construible.es (about: sustainable building)
- ESEFICIENCIA: www.eseficiencia.es (about: energy efficiency)
- ESMARTCTIY: www.esmartcity.es (about smart cities)
Formats: JPG, Vector EPS, AI, PSD, PNG, GIF
No Files Added