Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
-community/relationships/welcoming- we're all about people and connecting people with God and each other (people of all ages and backgrounds).
- vintage (historic) and progressive- we're a historic church that is 190 years old in the center of a state capital city with a strong sense of stability and connectivity to the past, but we're pressing forward and adapting as we move into the future
-outreach and mission-oriented: looking to bring encouragement, hope, and love to people beyond the walls of our building.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
not a requirement but would like to see some with potential for the word Church to be replaced with the various programs/ministries of our church (i.e. CenterPoint Pantry, CenterPoint Youth, CenterPoint KidZone)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. Not looking for traditional "churchy" icons (cross, dove, etc.)
2. The name CenterPoint comes from three ideas: 1) we are located geographically in the center of Concord, New Hampshire and New England. 2) we are striving to lead people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ (the center of our lives) 3) we are lookingto be a Christ-centered influence locally, regionally and globally.
3. OurVision Statement:To become an ever-growing grace-driven community centered in Christ, focused onothers, committed to living out the Gospel.
No Files Added