Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are creating a new website to list and find local fundraising car washes. We want to help these organizations save money by offering done-for-you services and we are going to help them make more money by giving them a web page to promote and optimizing our site for search.
Ultimately, the site is about giving back to our local communities and this is our effort to make it easy for others to do so.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that is fun and invites interest. The logo needs to include some kind of graphics like bubbles, scrub brush, shammy, bucket; you get the idea.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have two distinct target audiences.
1. Search traffic coming off of google, yahoo and bing where they are searching for car washes in their local area. Our logo should grab their interest and have them wanting to learn more.
2. Individuals planning fundraising car wash events. Our logo should give them assurance that we are the trusted brand in fundraising car wash events.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are up for anything! Go wild and we will comment and help you refine your ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo needs to include some kind of graphics like bubbles, scrub brush, shammy, bucket; you get the idea.
No Files Added