Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am an attorney. I am writing a series of consumer books in my different practice areas, whcih are primarily personal injury (i.e. car crashses, motorcycle crashes, etc.). The titles of all of these books will be, "Straight Talk". The books are written from a no BS, no lawyer talk, just plain english standpoint.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The 'Straight Talk' logo to use on our books and website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who have been injured and need help dealing with insurance companies.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please take a look at the 'Catch Me if You Can' movie poster with the arrows going both ways. I thought that was kind of cool for 'Straight Talk'. With that said, I am totally open.
I will upload the law firm's logo, so that you can see what we are using, but please note that 'Straight Talk' is a different entity.
No Files Added