Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text or text
I would like to have my logo with a text (what I do) as a part of it. Next to that text, I would also like to have a sentence close to the logo, a slogan.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The new logo will be used on all my communication (letters, business cards, T-shirts, cars, etc.). I would like to have one logo that tells almost everything about the company.
E-COMFORT is a Belgian company, active in the world of the home and building automation and ventilation (less important than building automation). This is what I want to communicate to my customers in my logo:
1. the name: E-COMFORT
2. what it is: an integration and installation company (in Dutch as it should be mentioned in the logo: integratie- en installatiebedrijf).
3. slogan (what we do): Integrating your Smart home&building solutions or Smart Home&Building Solutions or something else if better ideas (in English in the logo).
The logo I use now is just the name in two colors (grey and green) but that is not fresh and dynamic. The new logo has to have a more modern and dynamic look. It has to stay professional though. Since the beginning of E-COMFORT we use the image of a cameleon (in attachment) on our communication but it is not really part of our logo. I like the idea of a cameleon but it is not absolutely necessary to have it in our new logo. The "energy-economy-ecology" doesn't have to be mentioned anymore.
Our core business and mission.
We, at E-COMFORT (2 people) integrate and realize advanced and next generation home and building automation systems. We also install ventilation systems.
We have at this moment almost only residential clients but this will change in the near future (we hope). Smart Home&Building automation means control over lighting, screens, HVAC, multimedia, home cinema, electricity, etc. in one integrated installation.
We encourage the designer to use all the imagination he or she has and please, surprise us!
No Files Added