Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Quick (fast), Inexpensive, Healthy, (and delicious would be 4th, filling-satisfying would be 5th)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like the following logos in the food inustry:
1) www.chipotle.com (Clear, simple, striking, visually attractive)
2) www.themelt.com (we like the orange color and the simplicity. It's also very retentive)
3) www.mixtgreens.com (creative, communicates the concept very well, but a little complicated and busy)
Please read the following:
1) In general, we like the image+text style just like chipotle's but instead of a chili pepper, we will need to have a hand drawn potato sketch.
2) We DO NOT want to see a potato man as the main logo. We already have a mascot and we are considering using it on different places but it will not be used as a main logo. So please, do not suggest any mascot style logo for this project.
3) We like the orange color overall since it gives warm feeling. It would be nice to incorporate orange maybe just like the Melt did, but we are not stuck on it and we don't want to limit your creativity.
4) Half of our menus is salads. We realize that this is the most challenging part to communicate both the hearty baked potato as a full meal and ligther salad options (also as a full meal). We are hoping that some of you will surprise us!
We do not like our current logo. We do not like the red and black together, we do not like the placement of potato for the letter 'O', and we do not like the font. It needs a lot more than touch ups; a completely new logo!
Our LOGO needs to be:
2) Simple and Clear
3) Correct Representation of what we do
4) Handsome (beautiful, elegant, visually attractive, balanced etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please visit our website, facebook page and yelp page for more information about who we are and what we do. You can see tons of pictures which would give you an idea about who we are.
Also, please feel free to suggest new taglines and place them in the logo. We are NOT using our old tagline of "Quick Gourmet. Your Way" anymore. In the tagline, we want to be careful about not only limiting it to the potato as we also have salads. But if you come up with something so striking that would mention only potato, we are curious to hear.
Thank you everybody in advance for reading, and we hope to see many entries. We will provide lots of feedback into the direction we want to go.
Hot Spud Team!
Upon request, we will provide our logo files in different formats if you need them.
No Files Added