Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Memory Business is a personal media company that helps consumers reconnect with their memories, by transforming their raw unedited home movie footage into great movies that they want to share and watch, again and again. We use state of the art facilities and processes to digitise home movies from any source or format. Our team of professional editors then use industry leading software and a range of techniques to edit raw footage into crisp, compelling home movies which we then output onto DVD and online.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to appear on our website and print (stationary and DVD covers).
The logo should reflect our business and our values:
- Passion for home movies
- Highest quality services and products
- Responsive, transparent, reliable, professional and friendly
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Customers of our business are wealthy UK consumers (annual household income 65k+ or US$95k+) who own video cameras but do not have the skill or (more likely) time to edit their own home movies. They have footage of holidays, weddings, celebrations, children and families but their footage is often stuck on old or inconvenient formats, unwatched and forgotten.
More specifically, we are targeting 2 segments of that market:
1. Professionals with young families. These consumers shoot significant quantities of video but lack the time to transform it into short, enjoyable movies.
2. Recent retirees. These consumers are enjoying active retirements and expensive once in a lifetime holidays and need help editing their raw footage.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
www.warnerbros.com we like that the logo is recognizable, simple and striking but also interesting when animated
CrowdSpring in that the logo is modern, clean and illustrates (in an abstract way) the essence of what the site does.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo should work against a white background: beyond that, brand fonts and colours havent been chosen so you have free rein.
The logo should be clean, modern and professional.
Logos which incorporate elements such as a screen, film reel, DVD might work for us (and would emphasise what our business does) but weve seen some cheesy/clumsy examples in the past.
No Files Added