Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
GreatPaths is a Facebook app that connects employers and job seekers. The app allows job seekers to follow their prospective employers and be notified in their job feed when new opportunities become available.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking a new logo for the company that will appear on the Facebook app and on the publicly facing marketing site. The logo must be able to 'live' in the Facebook environment and independently equally.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is twenty-something to thirty-something job seekers, students and employers (HR managers, hiring managers). These target audiences are all Facebook users and familiar with social networking websites.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like clean, simple logo design. Ideally the logo will use blue tones and reflect the Facebook design style but still be unique enough to be identified on its own. Logo designs we like are Facebook, Apple, and 37Signals.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo will be used in all of our marketing efforts for this new product, including the website, and we hope it can express a number of concepts. Some imagery to think about and possibly include is the idea that career choices are a journey and not a destination.
1. We do not want any people or silhouettes of people in the logo.
2. The logo must be simple enough to be used in stationery in the future
3. Our audience is educated and smart, we'd like the logo to be sophisticated and elegant but still be approachable and modern.
No Files Added