Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This needs to be a derivation on an existing logo for Voxxed - see www.voxxed.com
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo is for a series of UnConferences in OpenSpace Format, see http://www.mindviewinc.com/Conferences/O... for an idea of what an unconference of this type is about. They are much more about crowd made events, with an amount of 'hand made' elements. The attached logo is for Voxxed, the parent brand of this. A derivation of but retaining a visual leaning to the brand brand would be ideal.
No Files Added