Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Immigration law firm, catering to Mexican immigrants, and asylum seekers from all over the world. We view our role as the last leg of a very difficult journey that the client has already started. We are that final step in the process and will make their lives easier by providing information, guidance and support through their immigration process. Many times this includes defending against deportation, fighting for asylum, and litigation to provide basic legal rights to our clients.
We are also located in El Paso, TX, so any images that reference the area without depicting them too literally might be interesting. For example, Mt. Cristo Rey is iconic to immigrants here as it divides Juárez and the US.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Miles Immigration Law
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, compassion, tenacity
I would like to stay away from the Statue of Liberty as an image, which is used a lot by my competitors. Also- anything that is too targeted toward one ethnicity or nationality should avoided (ie Mexican flag), as my firm represents immigrants from all over the world, from different political, social and religious backgrounds