Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a young nonprofit looking for a fresh identity/look. Our organization seeks to build bridges of learning between the classrooms of the world, through the use of technology, art, and language exchanges, and by offering free online "travel" and a variety of opportunities for K-12 classrooms to interact with overseas partners.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Global outreach/multi-cultural impact, education/children/fun, use of art to bridge cultures and language barriers
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like the simplicity, color and energe of buildon.org's logo and have thought about using the O as well, possibly playing around with the globe motif. We're not tied to that concept though. We are looking for something that will convey positive energy, professional while still fun and youthful. When in doubt, think simple and eye-catching!
No Files Added