Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1 - Hip
2 - Young
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
let your imagination go wild. Although I tend to like images that are clean and simple with a little bit of an edge. We are going thru and cleaning out high end closets and couture wear and reselling for them and donate money to a charity. Our clients will be 100K plus a year. Think Hader Ackerman, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, etc.
No Files Added