Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
Gun enthusiasts looking for gun reviews
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
trust, authority, memorable
Something memorable that would be used for a badge like the rotten tomatoes logo.
This logo will be for a site similar to rottentomatoes or metacritic but for the firearm industry. It should be a professional but memorable logo that people would want share as a way to build trust with their customers. Kinda like the Certified Fresh icon for rotten tomatoes.