Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Premier Drapery Designs
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a custom window coverings retailer. We have just launched our own drapery workroom wherein we will be fabricating our own custom draperies, curtains and other fabric soft treatments.
We will be marketing the workroom to the interior design community in the hopes that they will utilize our services should they need custom draperies on any of their projects.
Although we already have an existing logo for our current business, we want some different for the workroom so it can have it's own identity in the community.
The workroom logo needs to convey the feeling of high design and or fashion. Being that this will be used within the interior design community, it must connect with them.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- While making draperies and curtains is an old business, this logo must have a clean, contemporary look and feel. Any colors used should be fresh and hip but not too trendy so as to go out of style quickly. Some people think about draperies as something their grandmother would do in her house. We are looking for something that really speaks to the fashion part of selecting fabric and creating a design that will have a big impact on the design of their home.
- We want a logo that has a professional look to it.
- We want something unique. Each and every job we do is truly custom and unique to that particular project. We want a logo that unique as well.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Think about any of the high end "home goods" type retailers or brands and that would be the direction we are looking for.
No Files Added