Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We are a young exciting creative led business who understand the digital space.
2) We design and build high quality online digital ad units able to run on smart phones & tablet 'devices'.
3) We are experts and provide consultancy advice to clients from brief formulation to delivery.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Looking for a text logo interacting with an image.
Vodaphone, London Underground, Chanel, BAE systems and FedEx are examples of good logos. Clear, concise and good use of text and colour/image. The key to this logo is the fact the company name 'deviceful' means creativity, which is what the business is about. But it also mentions the word 'device' which is relates to the fact we produce creative specifically designed to be viewed on devices like tablets, iPhones and macs.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- I would essentially like the logo to be the company name 'deviceful'
- I think lower case will work better.
- I am open to any colour. I am also happy to view just one colour or multiple colour designs.
- We are a limited company but I don't think including LTD is required. If it makes looks good in the logo,
- I don't have a strapline
- The following link outlines the logos of companies within the industry the business will operated. It will help give you some context of the other companies we will work with. http://www.lumapartners.com/wordpress/wp...
No Files Added