Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Recruitment Consultancy and Network Marketing
Describe the target audience for your logo
Target Audience will be company HR personnel as well as joe bloggs from the street.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Positivity, Right Choice
2) New different, colorful, vibrant company.
3) growth, progression
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and Image.
One idea was the letter V as a red positive tick with blue text.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
No dark colours, unless it's black to compliment other brighter colours.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Primarily Website Logo, Powerpoint Slides and Email Signature. Maybe LetterHeads and Business Cards.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
This is a completely different concept from traditional recruitment companies.
Any way to suggest for people to think thats unusual would be fantastic.
No Files Added