Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We are starting a concession trailer business that specializes in hotdogs. The trailer is bright yellow. We intend to name the business Weezer's Weiners! We considered having the logo say Weezer's Winners, with a mascot that fixes the spelling to Weiners by adding an E and crossing out an N. Think Chick Fil A here I guess. We are considering havinga Weiner Dog be the mascot, so maybe he is there on the side of the trailer with a marker making the corrections? We haven't decided on a name for the Dog, but maybe Willie the Weiner Dog or something catchy.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
It needs to be fun, attention getting in a crowd of vendors, and make people want to try our hotdogs.
No Files Added