Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
eMET Medical Systems
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The overlap of biometric data from both the heart and the brain.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image only and image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
eMET Medical Systems is a startup company looking for a logo.
About the Company:
The company's medical software (available to both patients and practitioners) monitors brainwave and heart rate feedback where those two combined datasets will change based on the type of treatment performed during session and between sessions.
Think physical therapy improvement sessions. The output, over time, will point to a baseline of data to backup the progress of prescribed physical treatments.
The initial audience will be towards medical professionals such as Chiropractors, physical therapists, osteopathy professionals, acupuncturists.
We are looking for a logo and our initial thoughts gravitate towards an image of a heart and a brain that overlap in the middle like a Venn diagram.
In the space where they overlap we'd like that to be represented by a triangle (representing Delta) to help convey the concept of change. It may be that the triangle has some "backlighting" to help identify it among the heart and brain.
No company colors have been determined, but we have two schools of thought for the logo.
1. Provide an image of the logo where the image of the heart, the brain and the triangle should each have a unique color.
2. Provide an image of the logo where the image of the heart and the brain are red and the triangle a different color.
No Files Added