Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is going to be THE social network for products.
1. The logo should stimulate you and get you excited.
2. The logo should stimulate curiosity.
3. The logo should communicate sophistication.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Of course we love the iconic brands, Apple, Nike, simple, clean, awesome. But here are more specific examples with details:
1. Dropbox--it communicates purpose and the balance of the color scheme is amazing
2. Square Enix- consistent style, simple, provacative, sophisticated, instills a confidence in the quality of their brand
2. Instagram- elegant color balance, with layers of detail in the icon down to the lens. Beautiful in combination with font style
3. Redbull- Two bulls are kind of entertaining to look at
3. Tesla- stylized, hits the demographic of futuristic men
4. Skype-- Stands out
5. YouTube-- Distinguished,
6. Playstation- colors and dynamic are interesting
7. Atari, Adidas, symmetry
8. Tron- The futuristic neon is cool and memorable
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want our logo to gender neutral. Our core demographic is 18-24 year olds, but the logo should not alienate any demographic. (.io = input/output) We are completely rebranding this site: www.mistash.com
No Files Added