Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our new company, prove, is about demonstrating success through our digital strategy and marketing process. We like images that represent process, innovation, forward thinking and intelligence.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
the text, preferably with a graphic element in one of the letters that we can later use as a standalone mark.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We have several samples that we like but aren't fully executed yet. A pixelated block that goes from dots or lines to solid, left to right, is interesting. A set of circles and lines, like a diagram, incorporated into the word could be cool. P r o > e - with a greater-than sign in place of the V is an interesting idea. Just to re-iterate, we want a logo that:
a) Has some element of the type that is graphically treated; not just a plain font with a mark beside it
b) Works in black & white, in small spaces like the top of a website and a business card
c) Has an element that we can use as our mark, and can eventually stand alone without the letters of the word.
No Files Added