Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a new auto body collision shop in Brooklyn. Here is what we want and what we don't want:
- no pics of cars or trucks or anything so obvious
- logo must be modern, hip and cool
- think Brooklyn exciting
- retro could be fun
- any color
- logo can be the name or symbol
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logo can be image + text, a symbol, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We really want a fun and modern logo, something that is unique and not too traditional for a collision and/or auto body shop.
No Files Added