Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The site is going to be a humor blog that has various funny photos, videos and articles. The tagline will be "Trimming the Fat", which may or may not be incorporated into the logo. Given the "blubber" component, we are leaning towards incorporating, or using, a whale in the logo.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The main idea we want to convey is that our site contains really funny content. We would like a logo that we can ultimately "brand" (tee-shirts, etc).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to any of these, really - whatever looks best and captures my eye. I attached a couple pictures of whales that I kid of like, but I am in no way wed to them as a theme (could go more cartoonish, or something completely different).
No Files Added