Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a packaging and labeling distributor for the Food Service management industry. (providing pre packed meals to hospitals, prisons, meals on wheels, ect..) Our systems include the intergration of software, process labeling equipement and the consumables of the packaging.
What do you need?
A logo to be used for business cards, stationary, website as well as any other business needs.
Who Is Your Audience?
We are focused on the non profits and the corporate food management industry that works with the prisons and hospitals. We want to project an image of professionalism with a high tech soft side (oxy-moron, I know) We are a women owned business but that does not have to reflect in the logo. Something that shows integration perhaps.
We Like These Examples
I dont have any examples
We Absolutely Must Have
NetPac Systems We are open to colors, we like blue and green, we also like the use of maroon (chrimson) grey, white and black. It all depends on the design. We are open to a play on the company name, using it in the logo, arranging the letters differently.
No Files Added