Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are in the last development stages of a website named ClassSearch.com which is, bascially, a search engine for courses and classes. Class providers pay to have their course listed and takers use the site for free searches of classes in the area or location of their choice.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo we've developed "in-house" is now ready to be tweaked for general consumption. We are happy with the components of our in-house logo but would like to see what other ideas can be developed. The logo will appear on all pages of the site as well as all promotional materials including link "buttons" on other sites. The emphasis of the three "s's" in a row could be hi-lited in the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Two audiences: one is Class Providers who can be any individual or organization who offers a class - professional, continuing education, hobby, special interest, etc. The other audience is Class Takers, general population individuals who are interested in taking a class in the subject and location of choice; i.e., all demographics.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See the attached files for sample of logo and sample of use.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our name: ClassSearch.com
No Files Added