Who are you?
Global Communication Networks (GCN), a Florida based corporation has been a successful telecommunications agency for over 14 years providing businesses with solutions to meet virtually any telecom requirement. GCN identifies their clients business needs then tailors a solution from dozens of providers worldwide to ensure the best fit available to meet those needs. GCN specializes in providing large global collocation services, high bandwidth Internet services, and complex voice and data solutions worldwide. All this coupled with world class Project Management has allowed GCN to become the agent and reseller to some of the worlds largest corporations.
GCN is a telecommunications solutions agency focused in two key areas:
1) Large Global colocation services
- Our colocation clients are enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies that need to place their networking equipment like servers, routers and storage devices in datacenters across the globe.
- Our solutions help them consolidate their data centre infrastructure, reduce their power consumption and operational costs and reach millions of users.
- Our solutions also include the bandwidth needed to connect all the datacenters together and provide internet access as needed. We source this bandwidth through dozens of vendors worldwide like ATT, Verizon and NTT.
2) Complex Global Voice and data solutions
- Our customers are all over the world and vary in size from small business to large enterprises.
- Our solutions provide access to a growing number of data, voice and video applications.
- We provide services from over 100 different vendors worldwide to provide a custom solutions to our clients
We are launching a new site dedciated to Colocation services.
What do you need?
We need a new logo to be used on our new website called ColoEarth.com. We will be creating collateral, email signatures, presentations, etc. The logo needs to play on a "green" focus as colocation services can reduce carbon footprint. We need to convey that we are worldwide, cutting edge, knowledgeable, and consultative in the logo.
This is for a new website.
The logo should be professional, but engaging. We don't want the logo to be 'boring' or 'stodgy', so smart and judicious use of color would be desirable. "Green colors" would be preferred.
Who Is Your Audience?
The company's target customers are enterprise and mid-enterprise.
Our audience will include CIOs, directors, and managers of information communications technology (IT) departments, technology architects and consultants
We Like These Examples
We don't want to give any examples of designs since we would like to get the greatest range of responses possible. Professional and Tech Savvy is the image we are going for with a slant toward going "Green" for the environment.
We Absolutely Must Have
The logo needs to be presentable / credible for our enterprise customers, but still stylized enough to be attractive and engaging. We like simple but striking.
We dont want only stylized letters, like Microsoft, Sony and Google; we much prefer icons with branded company name. We must see some icon along with stylized text.
The logo should reflect a "Green" movement as we will be emphasizing the environmental benefits of colocation.
No Files Added