Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
rose + oak organics
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) I would like my logo to reflect the natural, plant-based nature of our products. The line is 100% vegan & organic; no harmful ingredients whatsoever. Our #1 commitment is to the health and well-being of our customers.
2) The name rose + oak organics says it all: a rose represents love and beauty; the oak tree represents life, strength, purity, durability, power and noble presence. I would like the logo to portray a sense of security and quality to my customers.
3) I would like it to lend to the feeling of being a homemade product. Not mass-produced. Made with love and special attention.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like the following logo ideas:
1) LAYOUT not text - simple image on top/ text in lower case in middle / organics in smaller font low right. See Agave: www.sephora.com/agave
2) TEXT - I like all lower case, simple font, with space between each letter for an easy to read feel. See Blinc: www.sephora.com/blinc
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I would like the layout to be approprIate for product labels and business cards.
No Files Added