Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
A new music website/blog featuring concert photos, videos and listings of upcoming shows, especially indie rock. "Band Trash" is a slang term for someone who has a deep love (some may say obsession) for bands and concerts. Someone whose entire wardrobe consists of concert t-shirts, who has seen their favorite bands dozens of times and has memorized the set lists. We want our website to be a place where people can learn about the latest upcoming shows, see photos and videos of their favorite bands, and discuss music with fellow fans. The target audience is concert lovers of all types, but we would like to have a youthful, modern, edgy vibe.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
modern, cool, edgy
note that "trash" is just a slang term - no images of garbage please :)
No Files Added