Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
March Madness Basketball Design
Describe the target audience for your logo
basketball fans of the University of Kentucky
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
T-Shirt design featuring some unique concept
Must include some variation of the name University of Kentucky. Could be just Kentucky or UK etc.
Must include the phrase 'Won and Done' as well as the current tournament year and can include any images concerning the NCAA brackets, other teams in the final, basketball images, etc.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
mixture of text and images related to basketball and the NCAA college basketball tournament going on in the United States currently.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
University of Kentucky standard blue
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
any color that won't mesh well with UK Blue
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print on T-Shirt
No Files Added