Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
A small boutique salon in Thailand.
The owner's name is Nee.
Nee should be the larger entity.
Hair and Beauty Salon could also be Hair and Beauty (omitting Salon). Open to Logo, Logotype or a combination of both.
The salon will do cuts, color, facials, make-up consultation, nails, etc. This is not a spa.
Logo should be clean, not too abstract.
The clientele is mostly Thai, but sign will be in English.
Obviously, Logo will need to be duplicated onto signage, business cards, stationary, etc.
Native vector files only please. No bitmap.
No Files Added