Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
National Pain Report
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Trustworthy. Credible. Friendly. This is a subordinate logo to one that is attached. It should be considered a "sibling or cousin" vs. a "twin". It can carry the same or different colors as the master logo (attached). This should be simple.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text and image elements. Emphasis on text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://americannewsreport.com/. This link goes to the "master" logo, which is "American News Report." The logo you are designing is for "National Pain Report". Again, consider your design as a "sibling or cousin" and NOT an exact "twin".
No Files Added