Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Nashville Diaper Connection
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. There is a huge need for diapers in America that creates a horrible cycle that traps impoverished families. They need diapers to leave their babies at day care so they can work, but they need to work to get the money for diapers. Nashville Diaper Connection (NDC) is a new charity with a mission to collect diapers for Nashville families that can't afford them. We work with local organizations to plan and promote diaper drives similar to food drives for a food bank. We pick up and store donated diapers from these drives. All diapers collected are distributed to local community distribution partners. NDC does not provide diapers to individuals directly.
2. The logo should communicate collecting and donating Diapers (not money collections). Whimsical but not child-like is good. Typical uses will be website, posters, brochures, stickers, receipts, letterhead.
3. Send a message of love, caring, but professionally organized. This is not a fly-by-night charity, it is a well-managed organization that is responding to a desperate but neglected need.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
9 Sample logos we like:
(6) http://popupcity.net/design/local-authen... (sample styles)
(9) Logo samples of similar organizations: http://topnonprofits.com/lists/best-nonp...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Have started a website on nashvillediapers.wordpress.com (the template is not necessarily final - just the one I am using while I build the site. Don't worry about copying colors or styles.) I used a purple-green palette for the brochure I created (attached). We like the colors because they are not too business-like but not the pink & blue associated with babies. Not locked into color scheme - don't like pastels.
No Files Added