Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"MyServista" (we're open to separating the words "My" and "Servista") plus tag line (Compare Services. Get Smart.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
MyServista is a new website that allows consumers to seamlessly compare prices for thousands of local services in their city or town.
On MyServista, people can search for their every day services (e.g., hot oil massage, dog walking, party planning, eye exams, oil changes) and get prices on a grid that also has user reviews and distance from the business. It's like Orbitz for local services!
MyServista is a mash up several words:
- vista (or view)
- barrista (personalized service, local business)
"Ser Vista" also means "to be seen" in Spanish, which is part of our mission - to increase the visibility of local businesses.
Like TripAdvisor, MyServista will allow users to add their own content and review businesses. We are excited about the community aspect of the site.
Please note - this is not a Hispanic website, even though the name has a Spanish flare.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A local feel (in your town, city or neighborhood)
2. Warm, inviting, fun, and helpful
3. High quality and classy (to increase confidence in the accuracy of our information)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We're looking for an image plus text. The logo must include:
1) Company name (MyServista)
2) Tag line ("Compare Services. Get Smart."),
3) Image or graphic
Some general guidelines:
- We are wacky so the logo should be memorable and fun. Let the logo pop! Also, think simplicity!
- Please, no logos with only typefaces.
- Choose your own color pallete!
- The "a" at the end of MyServista creates a feminine feel. Neither the logo nor color pallete should be feminine since we targeting a broad audience.
- Assume the logo will be on a white background (no dark background). The logo should print easily in color as well as black and white.
- We are open to both monochrome logos and colorful logos (e.g. Firefox)--let your imagination run wild. Gradients, depth and textures are welcome!
- Please do not use clipart from cheap clipart libraries
Some examples of logos we like:
The Firefox logo
No Files Added