Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
My Case Builder
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- The word "MY" gives a sense of ownership and uniqueness. Conveys pride.
- The word "CASE" is the physical "deliverable" element of the program.
- The word "BUILDER" conveys the notion that the user will be creating something using our tool set.
- What we'd like is to convey the following: Modern, cool, fun, accurate, easy, unique
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://www.mycasebuilder.com -- check it out to get a feel for what we do.
OUR CURRENT LOGO(S):
We currently have a logo that was a good start, but we're not too keen on anymore. We're looking for a fresher, more modern look -- something that is brandable. We hired a firm to create one, and they came back to us with this: http://www.mycasebuilder.com/img/mcb_log... -- none of us here really HATE it, but we all find it cartoonish, boring and uninspired. We are unconvinced that it will hold up in the long run as we build our brand.
We are willing to change the color scheme of the website to match the new logo so you have free range of color.
- A logo that remains sharp at smaller resolutions on the web (i.e. 72dpi, 32px height)
- Something with the "Nike" factor, i.e. recognizable as a brand even without the words
- Sans-serif (or semi-serif) font preferred - we feel that serif fonts can be too institutional and serious.
- A hi-res layered file of the logo on a transparent background
No Files Added