Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
My House Ministry Centre
WHAT DO YOU DO?
My House is a church focused on multiplying empowered communities passionate about discipling people where they live life.
TAGLINE OR SLOGAN (IF ANY)
transformed by His power, united in His love, across my world
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
Mission - going and making disciples of all nations, baptizing and teaching them to obey all Jesus taught.
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
The church is based in downtown Newcastle, Australia. This is primarily a working class city based on mining and steel production. Mostly white middle class Australians, very small ethnic demographic.
Audience is not religious so usual church symbols will have little meaning.
Want the logo to give the impression of being open, inclusive and real. People to feel invited and comfortable when they see it.
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
We want to communicate to our audience that:
1. We're passionate about sharing Jesus Christ with others
2. We value community and real relationships
3. Church is about everyday life, not just one day a week
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
The logo should include text and graphic. We are after one that includes the words 'My House' and 'Ministry Centre' so that it is understandable. The graphic element can also be detached and used separately on other marketing material.
Prefer simple, clean and recognisable. Many churches include a cross element, this is not a requirement.
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
No preference. No bright colours. Logo will be on the church building (which is an industrial garage) so will be visible to people from the main street. Needs to stand out.
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
Some of these logo's are good.
No Files Added