Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
My Little Princess
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is the title of a new TV series. It's a dating show where Dad gets to pick who goes out with his daughter. It's set in a castle and will have a very Disney feel to it all, although the general tone is quite anarchic and funny. The logo needs to have 2 elements. The words "My Little Princess" and a logo that can be used to put on flags, suits of armour, aprons etc
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It should feel Iconic, Punk Disney and Funny
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Banzai, the original Walt Disney logo, the Flaming Lips
No Files Added