Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Animal & Pet
About Your Company
KC Canine Re:Treat is
-- an independently owned, members only, private, staffed, 2 acre dog park (surrounded by trees on 3 sides)
-- Transportation to and from is provided for member canines
-- Professional adults 30-65
-- Senior adults 65+
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
KC Canine Re:Treat
Top 3 Things
Fresh, natural, private, safe place/retreat for dogs, with a path/transportation to get there
Overused things like dog bones (although I do like clean. line drawing dog paw shapes)
I tried wix.com to generate a logo -- I have uploaded a PDF of 3 logos I was served that I liked along with description of what I did and didn't like for each.