Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our ideal logo is a single color, thus easy to read as black (or any other color) on white or reversed. It has a simple, bold & clean look.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to either image + text and text only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Liberal Arts is an artist/band management company based in Los Angeles, CA. We are soliciting designers to create a new logo for our business and website, as our company name has changed (previously Villam Artist Management). Early ideas have a better chance of getting selected, as time is of the essence.
We believe in...
- A passion and dedication to every clients success
- Personal and professional integrity, in both the type of artists that we work for and the type of people that we invite to join the Villam team
- Demonstration of a results oriented work ethic
- Continuous improvement of the employees and the organization
- A commitment to personal and professional growth for all team members
- Candor, support, loyalty and respect in all relationships
Our company name has some historical meaning. Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_art....
Were open to additional ideas and suggestions, so please feel free to reach out with any questions. Visit our current website for additional inspiration: http://www.villamartists.com.
No Files Added