Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Tune Build, tuneBuild, TuneBuild, TuneBuild.com (any variation that looks best)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a music / song writing collaboration website. People will create music using this service and app. The site will be as simple and current as possible to attract the most amount of users and be social media friendly.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I don't like old fashion looking logos using outdated design techniques and fonts.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The website allows music creation by collaborating and building on other users music ideas. The logo should convey this concept but not be so dead on that it doesn't allow the business to expand into other similar ideas.
No Files Added